Monday, October 25, 2010

Circus


The circus was in town this week and I was so excited to take the girls! After being timed out a million times on the ticket page we finally secured tickets to the show! We didnt tell the girls we were going, and kept it a surprise. The girls were so excited when we walked into the arena! Their faces were priceless, and it was great to feel like a kid again! Lyza said "When I grow big Mama I want to live at the circus!" Cyndal didnt say much of anything, she watched in amazement, ate lots of liquorice, and loved the elephants. I loved the torrez family motorcycle event, its so amazing how they ride all of those motorcycles in that little 8 foot ball! Marcus didnt really have a favorite, but I think he liked watching our girls excitement the most. He enjoyed watching the tight rope walkers fall too, not something you see too often!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got to go!! It was a great show, wasn't it?! :)

    ReplyDelete